The University of Bedfordshire Offers Scholarship for Undergraduate Academic Merit in Various Areas; for successful international students. The application date is open.
Established in 1882, the University of Bedfordshire is a public research university. It offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels in a variety of fields. The university provides a wonderful environment for learning and intellectual growth for applicants.
Candidates have the best chance of obtaining additional funding sources here. It’s teaching, student services and internationally recognized courses are all of the highest quality.
- The scholarship offers £2,400 for an average of 60% or more in high school (or equivalent), £1,400 for an average of 55% or more in high school (or equivalent).
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have an average of 55% or higher in high school
- To enroll in the program, applicants must have admission in degree courses at the university.
- Applicants must present the following documents upon admission: a pre-qualifying degree, copies of transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must submit official exam results that demonstrate their command of English.