Musicians Institute Offers Scholarships for Undergraduate Independent Artists; for successful international students for the academic session 2022/2023.
Musicians Institute, MI, is a College of Contemporary Music founded in 1977 with the idea that artists should be able to teach and learn from each other in a fun and creative environment. MI connects students with the global music industry, giving them all the tools they need to advance their careers and achieve their artistic goals. It offers a diverse selection of titles and musical concentrations. It provides students with a cutting-edge curriculum that prepares them for creative and professional jobs in today’s music industry.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: Musicians Institute
Application Deadline: 02/17/2022
- The scholarship offers $1,000 to $2,000 in the form of tuition credit only.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be international students and US citizens.
- Applicants must be newly enrolled students.
- To apply, applicants must submit an online application form. As part of the application, you must submit all of the following documents: A screenshot documenting the Logic/Pro Tools/Ableton/DAW sessions used in your multitrack recording sessions. Accepted formats: jpg, png, pdf. The maximum file size that can be uploaded is 5 MB.
- To be eligible for admission, applicants must have a previous degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements for admission to MI College.