The University of Exeter Offers PhD in Engineering Scholarship ; for successful international students .
The University of Exeter was founded in 1955 and now comprises six academic colleges offering undergraduate, masters and doctoral degrees. The university provides applicants with the opportunity to obtain a high-quality education while exercising their right to freedom of thought to develop their professional competence. Students will have access to world-class facilities while remaining small enough to foster a community focused on academic achievement.
- The scholarship offers the amount of tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £15,609 for 3.5 years full-time or prorated for part-time study.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
Degree to Receive: Doctorate
Place of Study: United Kingdom
Offeror: University of Exeter
Application Deadline: 05/13/2022
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctorate in Engineering
- Applicants for this scholarship must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a UK First or Upper Second Class Honors degree, or the equivalent qualifications obtained outside the UK, in a relevant area of science or technology.
- To apply, students must be admitted to doctoral courses at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Applicants must submit the following supporting documents: CV; Application letter (describing your academic interests, previous work experience in the project and reasons why you want to undertake the project); Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be a provisional transcript if you are still studying); Two references from referees familiar with his academic work. If your referees prefer, they can send an email
- Reference is direct to [email protected] quoting the scholarship reference number.
- Applicants must provide evidence of their English proficiency.