It sounds funny, but are you aware that a simple hobby like creating crossword puzzles could win you a scholarship? This is very true with the Crossword Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship. The scholarship will provide you with up to $1,000 to support your educational needs.
At Crossword Hobbyist, they believe in the importance of education for all students, regardless of background. Therefore, they are pleased to offer the Crossword Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship.
Here at the World Scholarship Forum Team, we have arranged everything you need for the Crossword Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship 2022.
How Much Is Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship Worth?
The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship and a free lifetime subscription to Crossword Hobbyist and My Word Search.
Up to five finalists will also receive a free lifetime subscription to Crossword Hobbyist and My Word Search.
Eligibility for the Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship
- Any successful applicant may be required to demonstrate that they are enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited university, commencing studies for the fall 2020 semester.
- International students enrolled in a US or Canadian university can apply.
- Any student who personally knows any of the crossword committee members cannot win.
Level/field of study
The Crossword Hobbyist Scholarship is open to current or prospective undergraduate students who will be enrolling for the Fall 2022 semester.
Crossword Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship 2021 is hosted online by Crossword Hobbyist, USA.
The scholarship is open to students from American or Canadian universities.
How to Apply for Crossword Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship 202 2
The website says: “Most scholarships want you to submit an essay. Essays are great, and we want to hear a little about you, but we love crossword puzzles! That’s why we’re asking applicants to create a 15×15 journalistic-style crossword puzzle on Hobbyist Crossword Puzzle.
The theme should focus on a topic that you are passionate about. It can be whatever you want! Animals, music, skateboarding, cupcakes, retro video games – the sky really is the limit.”
Once you’ve learned how to use the crossword puzzle maker at Crossword Hobbyist, follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
- Create your puzzle.
- Email us at [email protected] so they can waive the one-time posting fee.
- Wait for an email confirming that your puzzle has been unlocked. This should not take more than 24 hours.
- Post your puzzle once it’s unlocked.
- Fill out the application form on the website. Winners will be notified via email listed on the form.
Hobbyist Crossword Puzzle Scholarship Application Deadline
The Crossword Hobbyist Scholarship application deadline is April 30, 2021. After which no further applications will be considered.
Please email [email protected] with any questions regarding this scholarship.
For more information and scholarship application, check their official website.