The international students who want to connect their education and career path in an international university and degree can now start their application for the International Scholarship offered by the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore. The International Scholarship is intended for international students who want to further their higher education in Italy for the academic year of 2022-2023.
The competitive scholarship offered by the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is to provide an opportunity for the international students who need additional support for their tuition fees and to pursue their master’s degree level in the Arts and Philosophy – Economics which will be undertaken in January 2023 with a total value of €2,500 to lessen the international students tuition fee.
Scholarship Provider: Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
About the Provider
Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is a Catholic University in Italy of the Sacred Heart which was known as UCSC or UNICATT. A private university was founded in 1921 and has spread to four campuses in Italy and twelve faculty that offers an international courses which are thought in the English Language.
UCSC or UNICATT is the largest private university in Europe and the largest Catholic university in the world. It received five stars from QS Stars, a global college ranking system for employability, teaching, facilities, and engagement. The university is a community that contributes to the educational development, research, and preparation of young people for research, teaching, public and private services, and the liberal profession.
The university offered international courses field in Agriculture, Accounting and Finance, Economics and Business, Psychology, Linguistics, and Philosophy and Arts. While at Catholic, they pride themselves on their academic reputation, what really sets the university apart is the campus diversity and endless opportunities. The students will definitely choose the program and learning environment that suits them best, facilitating the growth of skills and competencies for a brighter future.
Professional academic staff believe in you and help combine the education and career you desire. And their array of on-campus facilities and services ensures that every international student has access to all the support, information, and guidance that international students seek. These include dedicated international student centers, housing services, wellness centers, sports facilities, and international student communities.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Applicant’s Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Field: Arts, Philosophy, Economics
- Duration: 1 year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Scholarship Award: Tuition fee
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
International applicants must make sure to meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
- The applicants must be holding a high school diploma.
- Must be holding an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in their final year of the undergraduate degree.
- Admission to the second cycle program is possible if the bachelor’s degree has all of the following characteristics:
-Official first cycle degree of the relevant foreign higher education system
– qualification issued by a higher education institution that is regularly accredited or recognized in the awarding country. If you are studying in a third country, the institution where the research is being carried out must be accredited or recognized in the country where the research operates
-a qualification that entitles you to enter a comparable second-cycle degree program in the relevant foreign higher education system.
This is a qualification that demonstrates the relevant elements of the Italian qualifications required to access the Master Universitario di I livello, such as academic character, research elements, program length, and total ECTS (min. 3 years and 180 ECTS), a total of 15 years of schooling required).
The suitability of an academic degree for admission to a Master’s degree is determined by the university accepting the application: each university establishes its own criteria and rules (including the required documents) for admission and enrollment in the curriculum.
Admission takes place after the study documents submitted with the application have been checked, registration is subject to an examination of the validity of the degree obtained.
The applicants can access the application portal provided by the University.
- The interested applicants must be able to create an account and sign up on the registration for the online portal for the scholarship application.
- After signing up, the registered students will be receiving a confirmation email in regards to their account activation.
- Completing the application on the online portal, the completion of the application will take 30 minutes on average, keep in mind that it is not required to complete the application in one sitting, applicants can save and continue their application, til all the requirements are completed.
As part of the application process, the university required a document to support their application to the scholarship program.
- Passport copy
- Italian fiscal code(optional)
- Residency permit(optional)
- Official high school diploma
- Official transcript of records on the undergraduate degree which also includes the credit and grading explanations.
- Reference letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- GRE or GMAT report
- Motivation letter
- All required documents must be uploaded in an eligible format, it can be in PDF form and a maximum size of 5MB.
- All documents must be renamed in an attached file in the English language, for example, CV, Transcript, and so on.
- If the documents are not in English, Italian, and Spanish, it is required to provide an official translation for each document.
- The students must review their applications before submission.
- The feedback for the application can be seen in the online portal system.
The applicants can check their progress in the online portal system provided by the university. The International Admission Department will process and evaluate the application.
The applicants will be notified through their email regarding the scholarship application.
Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore will award the successful students €2,500 to lessen their tuition fees.
The deadline to complete and submit the application is until June 30, 2022. The university strongly recommends that interested students submit their application early as possible for early evaluation of the awards.
It is important to read all the guidelines for the application process.