For Thailand students who want to pursue their higher education in the United Kingdom with an opportunity to receive a scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023, St. Mary’s University Twickenham London offers the
International Business Law exclusively for Thailand students who will be commencing their postgraduate degree in Business Law/LLM with a total value of £14,550 to cover the student’s tuition fee for a full-time program at September fall of 2022.
As the tuition fee rises annually, St. Mary’s University Twickenham London wants to extend their help to both local and international students by providing a variety of scholarships and bursaries that can help every student face their financial barriers and focus on their education and be able to achieve their career goals.
International Business Law
The International Business Law LLM Degree Scholarship is intended for the Thailand nationals who will be admitted full-time at the university the scholarship will only be covering the student’s tuition fee and it cannot be used in the conjunction with other awards or fee discounts and the award will only be applicable to the Business Law LLM Degree.
The International Business Law offered by St. Mary’s University Twickenham London provides a cutting-edge program and combines the aspects of the contemporary issues of international business law.
Why choose International Business Law at St. Mary’s University Twickenham London?
The innovative master’s degree in international business law addresses leading legal issues in a globalized world. It will provide every student with detailed information on the complexities of international trade and commercial law.
The degree offered by the university includes a strong ethical dimension and answers broader questions about organization and performance in a globalized world in which international law and business operations.
The academic team includes practitioners in their field who consistently contribute to the development of their members through legal practice, consulting, and publishing activities.
Scholarship Provider: St. Mary’s University Twickenham London
About the Provider
St Mary’s Institution, Twickenham is a public university on the outskirts of Strawberry Hill in southwest London. It was founded in 1850 and is now 131st nationwide. St Mary’s University is committed to the educational mission of the Catholic Church.
University has a well-known and long history as well as a way of thinking ahead. It is a strong and attractive community of students and teachers who are committed to the highest standards of education in various fields. In addition, St Mary’s offers a vibrant culture and study environment.
The University has a welcoming community and strong and committed standards in teaching and research and a good and vibrant environment. A friendly university that aims to provide more opportunities to both local and international students by offering more resources to develop the student’s skills and interests that can enhance the student’s employability rate. Studying at the university can give more access to every student in an interactive way of learning.
- Academic Year: 2022-2023
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Applicant’s Nationality: Thailand
- Field: Business Law
- Number of Awards: 1
- Duration: NA
- Scholarship Total Value: £14,550
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Renewable: Yes
- Offered Annually: Yes
Before proceeding with the application process, the students must be able to meet the eligibility of the scholarship.
- Must be a Thailand National or domiciled in Thailand and must be classified themselves as international paying fee students.
- Must be a Law degree holder with a CGPA score of 2.3 or above must be equivalent to the UK’s grading system.
- Must be able to meet the English language requirements of the university, all programs at the St. Mary’s University Twickenham London will be thought in an English Language, the international students are required to have good communication skills in oral and written English.
- Must have an unconditional offer for the International Business Law LLM at St. Mary’s University.
- Must have passed the bar exams in Thailand.
- Must be able to complete the application form at the International Business Law.
The eligible students can access the application form through an online portal provided by the university. The students must also have to be admitted to the university for International Business Law.
The application form for the scholarship must be completed and submitted before the deadline for the scholarship program. Failing to submit on time an incomplete application may lead to rejected applications.
As part of the application process, the students are required to submit the following documents to support their scholarship[ application.
- Copy of Passport
- Academic Transcript of Records
- Degree Certificates
- Other relevant documents to prove the nationality status of the applicants.
- Language Certificates
The applicants are expected to have good communication skills in the English language. Must be able to provide a proficiency test score of 6.0 IELTS and the university can assess other methods of Proficiency test.
Scholarship Important Note
- The applicants are required to obtain their LLM Abroad from a renowned university in Thailand.
- Must be able to read and agree to represent the university as ambassadors throughout their degree program.
- Must be able to attend the interview at St Mary’s University in Thailand.
- Must be able to provide testimony to market the scholarship program.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred or non-transferable.
The deadline to complete and submit the application will be on a rolling basis of the degree program.
Scholarship Total Value
The St. Mary’s University Twickenham London will be providing a total value of scholarship amount to cover the successful student’s tuition fee of £14,550/
The scholarship will only cover the tuition fee of the beneficiary, students are required to have an extra amount to be able to pay their accommodations and other living expenses.
The scholarship will be offered annually, and only one successful student will be awarded for the academic year of 2022-2023.