The Vienna University of Technology is searching for astounding candidates for PhD and Postdoctoral Positions in Computer Graphics/Geometry. This program are open for both Austrian and International candidates.
The program is intended to offer an incredible open door for both top-notch computer graphics researcher and additionally interdisciplinary research.
The Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) was established in 1815 as Imperial-Royal Polytechnical Institute, it was the main University of Technology inside present-day German-speaking Europe.
- Information or enthusiasm for at least one of the accompanying: Computer graphics, 3D reproduction, 3D displaying, rendering, geometry handling
- Solid systematic abilities
- Great abilities in programming (ideally C++, OpenGL, CUDA, Matlab or comparable)
- Capacities to act as an autonomous and adaptable scientist in interdisciplinary groups (relating to either Ph.D. or PostDoc level)
- Great information of English in talking and composing
- (for PostDoc): earlier distributions in the said regions
The application ought to be sent to the department of the TU Wien, Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Wien, ideally in the computerized frame (pdf) by means of E-Mail.
The candidate will be financed by the Austrian Collective Agreement for college staff, enabling you to help an agreeable life in Vienna.
The due date for application is Friday, 26.1.2018.
The Ph.D. analyst will team up with the PostDoc and another Ph.D. specialist from the Research Cluster to chip away at these logical issues and distribute brings about the international conference.
The PostDoc researcher will give a connection to alternate zones in the Research Cluster and in addition to partners like the city of Vienna.