The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini program underpins two-year research contracts as a major aspect of the Emile Roux reserves (Pasteur-Roux partnerships) and Mrs Paola Marchetti-Cantarini’s heritage in memory of her late spouse Mr Manlio Cantarini (Pasteur-Cantarini fellowship. These fellowships are committed to postdoctoral researchers intending to lead look into projects in Institut Pasteur research facilities on the Paris grounds.
To be qualified for this fellowship you should meet the accompanying necessities:
- Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini partnerships are just viable in Institute Pasteur research facilities situated on the Paris Campus.
- The host research facility can just present one application for every session.
- Postdocs officially display at the Institute Pasteur are qualified to apply to the Pasteur-Roux association program.
- Colleagues of any nationality are qualified to apply.
- Competitors more likely than not finished a doctoral degree inside under 6 years at the season of use or will do as such before starting the fellowship. The qualification time frame is reached out to 7 years after the proposition protection if there should be an occurrence of one pregnancy, and to up to 8 years if there should be an occurrence of two pregnancies.
A cooperation panel, who will consider both the applicant’s involvement and logical accomplishments and the curiosity and natural hugeness of the proposed investigate projects, will evaluate every qualified application. The necessities of the Institut Pasteur, including key needs, will be likewise considered in an official conclusion.
The deadline for application is until March 19, 2018.