Applications are welcomed for the award of SAFE Scholarships from skilled Pakistan students who are confronting money related challenges in meeting their educational costs and expenses. The Scholarships will be covering one-year expenses at the University of Malakand.
Qualification: BSc and Masters Students confronting money related troubles (Students who are studying in their last Year/Semesters are urged to apply).
If the chance that English isn’t your first language then you should demonstrate that your English language aptitudes are at a sufficiently high level to prevail in your education.
To apply, students must:
- Download the application form.
- Submit Duly Completed Application form to your separate Departments. (Fragmented Applications Will Not Be Processed)
- Show up before the Departmental Scholarships Committee for the underlying meeting
- The last meeting of the shortlisted applicants and the honor of Scholarships will be made by the SAFE Scholarship Committee.
- The students benefiting some other Scholarships including Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme at the University of Malakand are NOT qualified to APPLY.
The students must submit the application at the Departmental Head before the deadline on or before 20 April 2018. The interview for the department will be on 26 May 2018, and the final interview will be on 02 May 2018. Please take note of the date stated above.