Students who are seeking a degree of Fashion and Design should take the offer by the MachoHairstyles. The offers is available to all enrolled students. This scholarship is made to to encourage applicants to enhance their creativity and artistic character. This scholarship can give aspiring students the opportunity to focus on his or her passion instead of worrying about the cost of books and tuition. The following are the qualifications:
1. Must be enrolled as full-time students.
2. Must be a current freshman, sophomore, junior or senior. Please note seniors graduating in fall cannot compete for the scholarship.
3. Majors closely aligned to the fashion industry, including, but not limited to: advertising, communications, consumer science, apparel design, graphic design, economics, fiber science, finance, information technology, management, marketing, merchandising, retail studies, supply chain management, etc.
How To Apply:
Essay Topic & Length: Applicants may submit their essay given in 1000 words.
Topic: Fashion & Retail. How did fashion change consumption?
1. After completed the essay, students must send it as an attachment to [email protected] Their article can be submitted as a PDF (preferred) or a Word Doc.
2. Students’ full name, telephone number, and mailing address.
3. Academic Institution of applicants (If they have been accepted to a school but haven’t started classes yet, include the name of the school they will be attending.) Proof of enrollment.
4. Applicants should also provide a link to their Facebook profile. (Optional)