Applications are welcomed for The Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships to consider the masters and doctoral degree program. This program is available to International students.
This Foundation plans to add to the formation of a social situation in which all individuals can work securely and enthusiastic. In particular, it is gone for conceding scholarships to students or specialists, financing research exercises at colleges and research foundations, and so forth that are being explored and inquired about as per the reason for the establishment, advancing the spread and edification of the social condition “I might want to work determinedly”.
To be considered for this program, the students must meet all the necessary requirements by the university:
- An international students ages 38 up or younger as of April second and studying in a master or doctoral course.
- Students who are propelled to influence their dreams to work out as expected and can go to an event organized by the establishment two times in a year.
- Students who need a financial support.
- Mentally and physically fit.
- Those who can clarify their research in Japanese.
For more details and guidelines students must visit the link here provided by the university: https://www.ilo.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/diohs_guideline20180316.pdf
The deadline for application is until April 16, 2018.