ADA Central is a maker and a seller of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant signs. Making top quality Braille signs, office signs, building signs, door signs, directories, room number signs, restroom signs, handicap accessible signs and much more. ADA Central goal is to educate customers and help institutions, businesses, and agencies understand the rules and provide them with fully compliant ADA signs, providing aesthetically pleasing and cost effective products.
ADA Central is offering a $500 college scholarship to the winner of an essay contest, to help cover tuition, books, fees, room, board, and other college expenses. ADA Central is looking for a highly-motivated individual, beginning or continuing their college enrollment.
Submission guidelines and scholarship eligibility:
- Graduating senior in high school or continuing college.
- The essay must be between 750 and 1,000 words.
- Students need to include full name, attending school, planned year of graduation, phone number, email address
- Scholarship submissions may be in a Word Doc, PDF, or Text file. Including name and birth-date in the filename.
- Email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply for ADA Central Annual College Scholarship is March 1st, 2018