Lincoln University in the UK is pleased to invite Ghanaian students to apply for the UK University Masters Scholarships, but are also reminded that individuals who have met the eligibility criteria will be granted Consideration for the program.
Basically, the University of Lincoln is a public research university in the cathedral city of Lincoln, England. Meanwhile, the university has origins dating back to 1861, gaining university status in 1992 and its current name and structure in 2001.
If you are a Ghanaian student with the ambition to achieve academic excellence, you see finances as a limitation to achieving that dream and you ask Where can I see all the free scholarships?
Do not care anymore! because you just came to the right place. We have some exciting fully funded scholarships you can apply for.
Eligibility for the Master’s Scholarships for Ghanaian Students at Lincoln University, UK 2023
To apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Ghana
- You already have a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time Taught Postgraduate or Master’s by Research program starting in January, February, or September
- You have been awarded a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of your intended course of study- This generally ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- The cover letter (maximum 1 page) should be addressed to the Head of Cooperation and Cultural Affairs, detailing the student’s motivation and highlighting how the desired course will support the student’s professional development.
Level/field of study
Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students at Lincoln University, UK 2022 cover Masters academic level and the following courses
- Agriculture and food industry
- Languages and literature
- Health Sciences
- Economics and political science
- Humanities and social studies
The Master’s Scholarships for Ghanaian Students is hosted by Lincoln University in the UK and will be taken in the UK. If you are an international student wishing to study in the UK, this is your Complete Guide to Getting a UK Tier 4 Student Visa for International Students.
Master’s Scholarship is open to indigenous students from Ghana. Also, read if you want to study outside your home country. Simple and detailed answers on how to apply and win a scholarship.
The Masters Scholarships at the University of Lincoln cover up to £5,000 per year for each successful applicant to support them in their studies.
How to Apply for the Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students at Lincoln University, UK
In addition to meeting the above residency, academics, and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a Ghana Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to [email protected]. It is important that we receive your application by 4 pm (UK time) on one of the following cut-off dates above.
The following documents must be submitted to complete the application:
- Copies of complete and certified academic records.
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of birth certificates certified by the Ghanaian authorities.
- Proof of registration or pre-registration at a French university
- Description of the research topic – Page 1 (for Ph.D. candidates)
- Letter of reference from your University of Ghana
- For Ph.D. program applicants, kindly enclose your research topic as well as a cover letter from your thesis supervisor at the host university.
Application Deadlines Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian Students at Lincoln University, UK
For courses starting in January/February:
- Round 1: Friday, November 3
- Round 2: Friday, December 1
For courses starting in September:
- Round 1: Friday, April 20
- Round 2: Friday, May 25
- Round 3: Friday, June 22