Scholarships from the Government of France for Master’s studies in France for Mexican students.
The Government of France Lumieres scholarships is offered for all areas except French language studies and language teaching and only study programs that lead to a degree certified by the French government (“national master’s degree”). Double diploma study programs that allow obtaining a diploma in Mexico and another in France are eligible and have priority.
Level of studies: Master
Duration of studies: 2 years, the scholarship will be awarded for 1 year with the possibility of extension for 1 more year. For scholars who are accepted for the second year of their Master’s, the scholarship will be continuous (12 months + 12 months). For scholarship holders who are not accepted in the second year of the Master’s degree, the duration of the scholarship will be only 12 months.
That Master of Science (MSc), MBA or “Mastère spécialisé” programs are not eligible.
Dual training programs (“alternating”) are also not eligible.
Neither are programs at private institutions eligible.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
This is not a Scholarship from the Government of Mexico, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE), or the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID).
This scholarship is a French government scholarship, it is not compatible with another French government scholarship, nor with any other type of European public financing, nor a scholarship from the Francophonie University Agency, nor an employment contract in France.
MAIN CONDITIONS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
Only applications that meet all the requirements and delivery of documentation established in this Call, and that have been delivered in a timely manner, will be considered.
Incomplete files will not be accepted. The presentation of all the required documentation does not guarantee being selected as a beneficiary.
Files of applicants whose general average of studies is less than 8.5/10.00 will not be received.
It must be taken into account that, during the last week of May 2022, interviews will be held for those candidates who have been shortlisted and they will be notified via email. Interviews can be personal and will be held this year only via videoconference.
Scholarships will not be awarded for Master 2 (second year of Master) or Doctorate or for candidates who are currently undergoing training in France or for students applying to do an MBA, MSc, “Master spécialisé”, “Master” or to do studies private establishments or to carry out Master’s studies in a language other than French.
The scholarship for the 1st year of the Master’s Degree (the academic year 2022-2023) may be extended for the 2nd year of the Master’s Degree (the academic year 2023-2024) only if it has been accepted for the 2nd year of the Master’s Degree (changes of university or Master’s area between the 1st year and 2nd year). To process this second year of the scholarship, the scholarship recipient must submit their proof of acceptance of the 2nd year of the Master’s
The degree to the French Embassy in Mexico as well as to the Campus France Agency in France.
Scholarships will be awarded through an evaluation and selection process, submitting all the documentation required in this call does not guarantee to receive a scholarship.
The final decision on the granting of the scholarship is final.
What benefits do the French Government Lumieres Scholarships offer?
1. Monthly allowance of 700 euros for maintenance.
2. Maintenance is maintained during periods of professional practice, but only during the minimum mandatory period of duration of the practice that must be specified in the description of the study program.
3. Public medical insurance for students and subsidy for the “mutuelle” (complementary medical insurance).
4. Registration fees of 3,770 euros in public universities under the auspices of the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MESRI).
4.1. In the case of public institutions that are not under the tutelage of the MESRI, the registration fee will be borne by the fellow.
5. Training expenses, up to 5,000 euros per academic year.
6. CVEC expenses (student life and campus tax).
7. Training subsidy (purchase of books, computer equipment, study trips, etc.)
8. Exemption from Campus France Mexico expenses and student visa.
9. Priority in reserving a room in the university residences through the Campus France Agency.
Deadline for application: April 15, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. (Central Mexico time)
NOTE: The term indicated cannot be extended and applications received after the dates indicated will not be considered.
$5,000 Undergraduate English Literature Scholarship University of Surrey, UK 2022
The University of Surrey Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in English Literature; for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The University’s research output and global partnerships have led it to be regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities.
Surrey will provide you with the necessary tools and opportunities to thrive in your future career. It was recognized as an outstanding institution when it received a prestigious gold award in the first teaching excellence framework, which is a testament to our passion for inspiring our students and preparing them for a bright future.
- The scholarship offers £5000 for one year.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, maintenance, medical insurance, or study materials.
The degree to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United Kingdom
Offeror: University of Surrey
Application Deadline: 06/30/2022
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in English Literature.
- Open to the UK and overseas students studying any undergraduate English Literature course.
- The scholarship is an entrance award and is offered in the first year only.
- Applicants must have admission to a completed undergraduate program.
- To apply, applicants must have taken admission in the bachelor’s degree. The University will identify eligible students, so there is no application form for this scheme.
- Applicants must have certificates and transcripts, a resume CV, two references, passport copy.
- Students must have a high school certificate with outstanding academic achievement to be admitted.
- Students must meet the University of Surrey’s English proficiency requirements.